[CQ-Contest] Is CQ Magazine still in business?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, GoFRC <GoFRC@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Is CQ Magazine still in business?
From: Irwin KD3TB <idarack@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:00:20 -0400
For the last several months I have been trying to reach someone at CQ
Magazine. Multiple phone calls. messages and emails have never been
returned?  Even when I tried to call them today I got a message that all
mailboxes are full and no longer accepting messages.

*Is CQ Amateur Radio Magazine still in business?*

I have been trying to convert my print magazine to a digital version since
the print magazine is no longer being published. At the same time my wife
ordered a calendar last November for a Christmass gift that we never
received.?

Any help would be appreciated?

--
Irwin KD3TB