[CQ-Contest] solar power

To: ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] solar power
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 12:12:25 -0500
I am starting to think seriously about putting in some sort of solar power on my roof to get some distance from the power grid. I have heard all sorts of opinions on a lot of noise generated from these systems. I sure don't want to add any further complications to my station so looking for any advice or opinion on what the best solar system available that will work with out any interference to my station. Being in Alabama I have great access to sunlight and probably would require ten kilowatt set-up. So, let me know what you think! Thanks 73's Cort K4WI

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>