[CQ-Contest] Sprint Photos Requested

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Photos Requested
From: n3bb@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 21:09:11 +0000
In each summary article regarding the NA CW Sprint, I like to include several
photos of both "regulars" as well as newcomers. If you've sent me a photo in
recent years, but have a different station or different "look," please send me
an undated photo. If not, especially if you are new to the NA Sprint, please
send me a photo of you at the station (ideally) and there's a pretty good
chance your picture will be included and of course you will become "Sprint
famous." (smiley face)

Please send these to my direct email address, and many thanks.
73, Jim N3BB
n3bb@mindspring.com