Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing A New Digital Contest

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing A New Digital Contest
From: wa1fcn <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 11:56:44 -0600

GM Jack

        I think things have changed  TOO much !

                    73  BoB WA1FCN

On 2/8/2022 10:20 AM, Jack Brindle via CQ-Contest wrote:
Jim;

Things really haven’t changed that much in 40 years. ARRL still moves at the
same pace as when we were there.

73,
Jack, W6FB

On Feb 8, 2022, at 7:35 AM, James Cain<jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>  wrote:

There is no mention of this"new" contest anywhere on the ARRL web site that
I can find. I searched everywhere. It's not even in the ARRL Contest
Calendar on their "Contest Portal." It has not appeared as a news item on
their home page.

Yet! There it is, on the WA7BNM Contest Calendar, as K9YC points out.

cain K1TN