[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 27 Jan in NA: Addendum

To: "rttydigital@groups.io" <rttydigital@groups.io>, "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 27 Jan in NA: Addendum
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 18:06:09 +0000
Greetings again Diddlers,

Something I forgot to mention (thanks to AD4TJ for reminding me) in my original
post.  For those of you who try 160 meters near the end, don't just stick to
1805 when you get there.  If someone makes a Q on 1805, they naturally have to
move.  So there might be activity on 1804 or 1806 you are missing.  I know it's
happened to me.

So if you aren't getting any responses on 1805, go down 1 kHz and up 1 kHz.
You might be surprised who is lurking, just waiting for more takers.  160 is
sounding better out here on the left coast, so those of you who have an
antenna, give it a try the last 5 minutes or so.  A couple extra mults could
make all the difference!

And thanks to Dennis, WU6X for noting that some links to the rules are broken.
I'll work on getting those fixed.  Thanks to everyone for supporting our little
weekly get together!

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR

_.