Re: [CQ-Contest] Total trouble with N1MM+

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Total trouble with N1MM+
From: "Larry (K8UT)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 15:32:46 +0000
Bob

The N1MM website has a registration Bot Trap to prevent nefarious entities from creating accounts on the website.

The small print beneath the BOT TRAP field on the registration page contains instructions: "Enter the BAND NUMBER of a WARC band. Something like "80" or "160" - but it MUST BE the number of an HF WARC BAND." Did you follow those instructions?

You will only need to do this one time to create your account. After that you can submit Bug Reports and Feature Requests.

-larry (K8UT)

-larry (K8UT)
N1MM Dev Team