[CQ-Contest] AMENDED: Makrothen RTTY Contest 2021 - results available

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] AMENDED: Makrothen RTTY Contest 2021 - results available
From: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2021 04:15:44 +0000
UPDATE:

Since issuing the Makrothen RTTY Results a couple of days ago, I have received
notification that a couple of logs were submitted in the wrong category.  In
one case, this led to a significant change in the placements for the top 3
scores in Category 1 – Single Op, Single Receiver, Low Power.

The category for an entry is selected by the participant from the log
submission form when they upload their log – the category selected on the entry
form is used to determine the entry category in particular because of the
separation of SO2R stations from entrants operating SO1R.

I apologize for this amendment and am giving thought how to prevent this going
forward.

The results article and the score tables by category have been regenerated and
now reflect the amended results.

If you entered category 1, 2 or 3, please revisit the results and also
regenerate your certificate if you had already created one from the site.

73 Stu K6TU

The results for the 2021 running of the Makrothen RTTY Contest are now
available on the Pizza Lovers 259 web site at
https://www.pl259.org/makrothen/results/ - personalized certificates are
available to all participants.

We would like to thank all who took part and congratulate the top scorers in
all categories.

The 2022 Makrothen RTTY Contest will take place on the second weekend of
October – (8th & 9rth).

73 Stu K6TU