[CQ-Contest] Deadline for Oceania DX Contest logs is 31 October

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Deadline for Oceania DX Contest logs is 31 October
From: <bdm556@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 23:38:56 +1100
Hi everyone

Thanks to everyone who got on the air for the 2021 Oceania DX (OCDX)
Contest. We had a fantastic turnout and a total of 1879 logs have already
been submitted - well up on the record quantity of 1603 logs received in
2020!

This is a final reminder to submit your log if you participated in the
contest and have not already done so. We would appreciate receiving your
log, even if only for a few QSOs, so we can cross check the QSOs against
those in other logs received for the contest.

Logs are to be submitted by 23:59 (UTC) on Sunday 31 October 2021. Please
upload them in Cabrillo format using the log submission form at
https://ocdx.contesting.com/submitlog.php

For more information see https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com
<https://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/>  or contact us at
info@oceaniadxcontest.com <mailto:info@oceaniadxcontest.com>  if you have