Re: [CQ-Contest] Triplexer & Stacked Triband Antennas

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Triplexer & Stacked Triband Antennas
From: Marty Sullaway <marty.sullaway@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:39:54 -0400
Hi Joel,

We have been using triplexers and tribanders at ZF1A now for at least five
years. We use LowBandSystems triplexers on each tribander (4), and have
stack matches for each band allowing us to pick which antenna is in use. It
works flawlessly, and we've happily done M/S, M/2, and Single Op. The
interstation interference is essentially undetectable, and they seem to be
quite reliable.

K1VR has a stack of three OB16-3 Optibeam tribanders, and all three go
through a stackmatch and a single triplexer. It works great and has stacked
up a couple of plaques.

VA6AM and LowBandSystems both make super high-quality filters and
triplexers.

Marty
NN1C