[CQ-Contest] *Update* - UK/EI DX Contest (SSB) : 23/24th October

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] *Update* - UK/EI DX Contest (SSB) : 23/24th October
From: Stewart Rolfe <gw0etf.1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 15:01:00 +0100
The UK/EI DX SSB Contest takes place next weekend and we look forward to the
improving conditions hopefully continuing the trend of increasing activity over
the last couple of years.

There is still lots of time to set up teams. All that is needed is an agreed
name which will be entered during the upload process - no need to register
before the contest. Please ensure all team members use the same name exactly..!
Hopefully there will be no clashes providing everyone chooses something
unusual/unique..;-)

The language pages have been expanded and improved with help from real hams,
not Google Translate! Thanks to all involved. There is also further details of
the awards with links on the Home page. Log submission deadline is 24 hours
after the end of the contest (1200z Monday 25th) shortly after which
provisional results will appear on the website.

We look forward to hearing you in the contest..

73,
UKEICC

https://www.ukeicc.com/dx-contest-rules.php
<https://www.ukeicc.com/dx-contest-rules.php>