[CQ-Contest] K3 Problem

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, CTDXCC <ctdxcc@lists.kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K3 Problem
From: n3bb@mindspring.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:54:04 +0000
Suddenly, one of my K3 radios suddenly went into a strange mode. While in the
CW mode, it suddenly shows the SSB "configuration" for the meter (CMP  to 10
and 20) and ALF rather than the usual (for CW mode) SWR and Power indicator up
to 100W. When I try to key it there is no output but it makes an audible sound
that tracks the CW. The only meter indication is up to "40" on the "ALF." side.

Is there an easy "fix" to return the radio to normal? I have the manual and
apparently a "Reset" when "all else fails" is do-able, but I am a bit afraid to
do that unless it is the only way to get the radio back into its proper
"mindset." Advice please..

Tnx, Jim  N3BB