Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless keyboards and RFI

To: Neal Campbell <nealk3nc@gmail.com>, k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wireless keyboards and RFI
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 16:04:49 -0700
That indicates failure to do proper bonding of the coax to ground before it enters the shack. If that's the case, it's likely that there are other bonding failures.

It's worth studying N0AX's ARRL book on the topic, to which I contributed, and/or this slide deck pdf for talks I've done at Pacificon, Visalia, and to several ham clubs.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC