Re: [CQ-Contest] earbuds?

To: "'David Siddall'" <hhamwv@gmail.com>, "'cq-contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] earbuds?
From: <dbmcalpine73@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 13:21:39 -0400
Dave,

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.  As I looked into the possibilities,
it seems like any of the devices that use Bluetooth as the connection method
can’t be used due to the latency problems.  I guess there is no way around this
problem other than to resort to a wired connection.  Guess it is on to the MFJ
speech enhancer.

73, Dennis, K2SX