[CQ-Contest] Copy what is sent?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Copy what is sent?
From: K3TN via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 10:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
When I would operate remotely from K4VV in Sweepstakes or NAQPs, or even the
CWOps CWT, I'd send VA for state instead of MD - and MD was what is in all of
the history files for me. The "got my exchange wrong" rate would jump to 35% or
more!
In zone auto-fill there are only a few prefixes anyone really has to pay
attention to the actual zone sent. History files are much worse - zone autofill
is the gateway drug, history files are the cocaine...
So, good to see the log checking software catching and penalizing this and
seeing accuracy often the determiner in close contests.
73 John K3TN