[CQ-Contest] cqww rtty

To: ACG <contest@alabamacontestgroup.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] cqww rtty
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2021 18:48:43 -0500
wow got two CQ mags today... Feb and Mar....March had the results of the 2020 CQWW RTTY DX test and I got all excited to see how I came out with my SOHP 15 mtr effort. BUMMER, looked at the article and under the SOHP 15 mtr spot I see listed: "Barry,KW4I,was in sixth place world overall, securing the US win"... man what is up with that? But the TOP SCORES page shows me as taking top spot SOHP 15 USA.... sent off a couple of emails to W0YK and N6WM to complain and reply said must be typo.... ok, but that should be good for a couple of free years to CQ... don't you think? lol... anyway it was a fun test and thanks for all the qsos! 73's Cort K4WI