[CQ-Contest] Fw: NA Sprint Photos needed

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: NA Sprint Photos needed
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 08:51:38 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Got two more great photos but both of well-known Sprint superops. Much
appreciated, and these will be used. But how about a photo from a "little
pistol" or an op who was in the Sprint for the first time? Will send in my
article today to N0AX for editing, etc, so this is the last call fellows (and
gals).

Please.

Thx, Jim N3BB