[CQ-Contest] Photos needed

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Photos needed
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 13:44:37 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
The article for the recent CW NA Sprint is nearly complete. The magazine (NCJ)
has limited space, however the web version has plenty of bandwidth. If you were
active in the Sprint in early February, please send me a photo, preferably an
"action" shot near your radio, etc. I have saved all photos sent previously but
have used them all for earlier reports. We had lots of activity in this past
running, including many first timers or those who have not checked in for a
while. So please send your "radio mug shot" for the upcoming article. Thanks in
advance.

Jim N3BB
n3bb@mindspring.com