Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Single Op Single Band Unlimited
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@ku8e.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 15:41:02 -0500
How about adding low and high band single-op categories in ARRL DX like they used to have years ago?

Low band - 160, 80 and 40 meters

High band - 20, 15, 10 meters

You could keep the single band categories as well. More categories equals more fun plus it's easy to manage in the modern computer age.

Jeff