[CQ-Contest] Merry Christmas from WRTC 2022 crew !

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Merry Christmas from WRTC 2022 crew !
From: IK1HJS <ik1hjs@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 20:40:40 +0100
Hi to all !

The WRTC 2022 crew wishes you Merry Christmas and all the best in 2021.

Qualification contests have been completed and we are waiting for the final results from several of the last competitions.  But already multiple Team Leader slots appear to be clear, so many should be very happy this holiday season.  Many others also should be pleased to have preliminarily placed in the top ten after the Team Leaders, and therefore will be qualified to be selected as Team Mates.

We hope that however you finished, that you had a good experience participating in the qualification competitions and seeing your aggregate score in the standings.  We will publish a complete list of those qualified to apply to be Team Leaders as soon as the final results are available.  We also will publish a list of those qualified to be considered for a Team Mate position.  This will make clear eligibility to be selected as a Team Mate.  (For each geographic area, the top ten finishers after the team leader(s) will be qualified for selection as a Team Mate.)

We would like to express our gratitude to everyone participating in the WRTC qualification process and supporting WRTC 2022. If you are able, we would really appreciate your helping us with a donation.  As a thank you for your donation, you will be included in the list of donors and receive the official Donation Certificate in digital format. Donation

information: https://www.wrtc2022.it/en/donations-16.asp <https://www.wrtc2022.it/en/donations-16.asp>

This year has been very challenging, but we are optimistic that in 2021 we will be able to resume travel.  We look forward to seeing you in person at a hamfest or club meeting as soon as permitted.

Meanwhile, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a really Happy New Year.  Please stay safe and say “hi” in the next contest.

73, Carlo IK1HJS
For the WRTC 2022 Organizing Committee