Re: [CQ-Contest] Issue while submitting CQWWDXCW log

To: "weaverwf@usermail.com" <weaverwf@usermail.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Issue while submitting CQWWDXCW log
From: Ed W0YK <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 09:02:26 -0800
Same here.  I just ignored the error message and clicked through to the next
page.   No further issues and log submitted fine.73,Ed W0YK
-------- Original message --------From: weaverwf@usermail.com Date: 11/30/20
06:13  (GMT-08:00) To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com Subject: [CQ-Contest] Issue
while submitting CQWWDXCW log I came across a problem that has me stumped while
submitting my log today. The error page explained that the red text is the
error found and the blue text was what was found in your log.The error
read:Line one (in red)“Line 18 CATEGORY-MODE: Category mode [CW] is different
than selected contest (CW)Line 2 (in Blue) “CATEGORY-MODE: CWI’m stumped (As
the line in red stated I chose the CW contest to submit the log :))Any help out
there?Thanks and 73,Bill WE5PComfortably