[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 26 Nov 2020 in NA: Turkey Day!

To: "rttydigital@groups.io" <rttydigital@groups.io>, "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY this Thursday, 26 Nov 2020 in NA: Turkey Day!
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:03:07 +0000
Greetings Diddlers,

Just short of double digits reporting to 3830, but I know there was at least
one more who was active and didn’t post.  So double digit turnout it is.
Welcome to first timer KK8X, who even admitted it in his post.  Sid said he’ll
be back, so I think we snagged another one!  Great to have the OH mult in
there.   Also welcome back to WQ5L who has been missing lately, with that
always alluring MS mult.

Great to work quite a few NS folks last weekend.  Always a treat to actually
hear what everyone sounds like.  Sometimes I forget we actually have voices.
The upcoming weekend will be pretty much CW for 48 hours, and combined with
Thursday being Turkey Day, everyone is excused unless you absolutely have
nothing else to do on Thursday evening..  And you have not fallen asleep after
partaking in the festivities.  There was a rumor about some limits that were
being placed on the get togethers, but I just claim that I’m a really close
friend of the California governor and Presto!, I can do whatever I want  :^)
(Heh Heh)

So if you are just hanging out in the shack at start time and can find the
keyboard, please warm the ether so it’s ready for the weekend.

The details for our little get together this week:

Friday,  27 Nov 2020, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday, 26 Nov in NA)
-- 1745 - 1815 PST
-- 2045 - 2115 EST
-- (others in-between those two)
-- 160: Around 1805  (Last two to five minutes seem to be popular…)
-- 80/40/20/15 +84 kHz up from the band edge   <--NOTE
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules
-- Mults per band.
-- 100W power limit

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and links
to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let me know
so we can get them fixed.

If you would like to receive all the latest info about NS as well as a have a
place for comments and questions, sign up for the NS mailing list:
https://groups.io/g/nccc-blue

Contestonlinescore.com has a slot set up for us if you’d like to make sure your
logger is talking to the world.  Select NCCC NA RTTY Sprint.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz (+/- a few
for ongoing groups) for comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Don’t forget to check out RTTYops Weekday and Weekend Sprints.
Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday (in NA) for you hopelessly addicted Sprinters.

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR
_._,_._,_