Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2021
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:30:51 +0000 (UTC)
>*    It is becoming increasingly more difficult to draw the line between
>assisted and unassisted operations as SDR technologies become more
>integrated with contest software / networks
As someone who develops logging/SDR software for unassisted use,  this
statement is false and a bad excuse for the decision to eliminate single op. It
is very easy to distinguish: if the software can give the operator a list of
calls and frequencies then it belongs in assisted.
Sorry, it looks like no more CQ WPX CW for me.

Tor N4OGW