Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks.... Continuing Problem

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Key Clicks.... Continuing Problem
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 18:42:24 -0600
Is there a compiled list available somewhere of recent radio models known
to produce key clicks?  Many of us may be using such radios, unaware that
we are producing clicks because no one has taken the time to tell us so in
a contest.  Also, such a list would be helpful in choosing between radios
when it comes time to purchase a new one.  It also might shame
manufacturers into cleaning up their CW transmit.  I would definitely love
to see such a list.

73 John AF5CC