Re: [CQ-Contest] Pandemic impact

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pandemic impact
From: Michael Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2020 13:08:13 -0700 (PDT)
No doubt! I normally have "fun first" multi-single or multi-two efforts from my
QTH in the big tests, but now it's limited to lonely SO efforts for the time
being. Hopefully by next contest season things will get back to "normal", and
the "real" (ie:"not remote") multi-op efforts can begin again all around the
world.

Contesting is always better as a team activity.

73;
Mike
W7VO