[CQ-Contest] Hope you enjoyed CQWW RTTY - log submission due quickly - a

To: "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hope you enjoyed CQWW RTTY - log submission due quickly - and more
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 01:42:23 +0000
First, we hope all participants of last weekend's CQWW RTTY contest had a great
time!  I know I did.   It was an interesting run with some stations absent from
the roster due to the pandemic but it seems most found some place to operate
even if it wasn't exotic. The contest management team will now be hard at work
on logs and adjudication in short order, in fact work has already begun.
So on that note,  now it's time to make sure we get those logs in, whatever the
size or effort level.
The timeline is fast -
*** All entries must be sent WITHIN FIVE (5) DAYS after the end of the contest:
no later than 2359 UTC October 2, 2020. Resubmitting an entry after the
deadline will result in it being considered as a late log.***
Here is a link to the main log submittal.  Don't delay and get those logs in!
https://cqwwrtty.com/logs.htm
Notes from the writeup author
We would like pictures, writeups of your efforts and experiences.  Send them to
me (N6WM) via email, that is good on QRZ.com.  or you can send me links to
shared drop box or google drive material..  This is all great stuff to share
with your fellow competitors and helps us produce a great writeup to
memorialize the experience.  I'd be particularly interested in some of the more
interesting remote operations, either as multi-op or or solo.  Pics and
interesting notes  from participants is always appreciated, so please send
material if you can.  Any submission of like this is appreciated.
Thanks to everyone for participating and all the qso's, and once again we hope
it was a fun and memorable experience.
73
Ed W0YK
Rich N1IXF