[CQ-Contest] NCJ RTTY Sprint this Saturday

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "rttydigital@groups.io" <rttydigital@groups.io>, "RTTY@groups.io" <RTTY@groups.io>, "nccc-blue@groups.io" <nccc-blue@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ RTTY Sprint this Saturday
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 04:09:37 +0000
Greetings fellow Contesters,

This upcoming Saturday evening local time September 19th, 2020  is the second
running for this year of the North American Sprint RTTY Contest.  I know you
all like contesting,  and also RTTY, so a perfect combination for getting on
the air and having some or LOTS of fun!

We obtained your callsign from previous contests, Sprints, and RTTY events, and
are reaching out to you to encourage you to participate in this event. More
participation equals more fun for all!

Contest starts at 0000Z on Sunday UTC (Saturday evening September local time at
5:00 PM PDT, 6:00 PM MDT, 7:00 PM CDT, and 8:00 PM EDT.)  The contest runs for
four hours, on 20/40/80 meters only in the RTTY sub-bands. Operate as much or
as little of the 4 hours as you like.

A quick refresher on Sprint format and operating procedures can be found at:

https://www.rttycontesting.com/lagniappe/secrets-of-rtty-sprinting/

Sprint Rules can be found at:

https://ncjweb.com/Sprint-Rules.pdf

The rules will lay out team formation if you want to start a team or be on a
team. Up to five person teams allowed.

For the contest logging program, N1MM+ is a free logging program that is VERY
powerful, and once set up for RTTY is decently easy to use.  The program to use
within N1MM+ is SPRINTRTTY.

Thanks and CU on the RTTY SPRINT.

Ken K6MR
Todd WD0T