[CQ-Contest] Sprint Photos

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sprint Photos
From: <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 08:24:48 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Whew! The September CW Sprint is in the books. Thanks to all who took part, and
it seemed a lot of calls were represented along with the usual veterans. Please
send me a photo of you at your station (or at your remote setup) along with
some comments and I'll be happy to include these in the web summary article as
well as (space permitting) in the NCJ article in about three or four months.

Remember also that the "NCCC mini sprint" runs for a half-hour every Thursday
night (USA local time) from 0230Z till 0300Z Friday Zulu time.

Thanks much,

73, Jim N3BB