[CQ-Contest] Many TNX for OHQP activity!

To: <ncc@contesting.com>, <ohqp-mail@ohqp.org>, "CWOPS" <cwops@groups.io>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <mrrc@contesting.com>, <qsoparty@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Many TNX for OHQP activity!
From: "Dan" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 14:26:47 -0400
Just a note of thanks to all the ops who got on for the OHQP!. I usually
operate mobile but Ron, K8NZ and I decided not to risk it this year. Operating
from home was a plus and using the amp was a plus but the level of activity was
amazing.

Now, don’t forget to send in your scores to 3830 and OHQP.ORG. Keep the State
QSO Party Challenge in mind for Kansas QP this coming weekend.

73 Dan W8CAR
OHQP Whip