Re: [CQ-Contest] Praying for hams in Northern California!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Praying for hams in Northern California!
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 15:39:47 -0700
On 8/19/2020 12:37 PM, Michael Ritz wrote:
Entire towns around there are being evacuated. K9YC and K6XX come to mind, but
there are many others up there.

I just spoke with good neighbors K6XX and W6GJB -- we all evacuated in the wee hours of the morning, and are safe. That's the good news so far -- no deaths, and so far in our area, only a few homes. My XYL and I are sitting in an RV of the driveway of another ham, watching maps showing tankers circling our homes dropping fire retardant, and praying that there will still be something to return to.

73, Jim K9YC