Re: [CQ-Contest] The March of Technology

To: k9yc@arrl.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The March of Technology
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2020 12:08:28 -0500
My Start was 1975,

Same of course paper logs and dupe sheets.

I started with Straight Key, then up-graded to a Hallicrafters TO-Keyer.

How many of you gotgood at sending of course by hand, and writing with the other at the same time.

I'm right handed. I could send CW with either hand but never could write with the left. so got pretty good sending left handed while filling out the log with my right.

Joe WB9SBD