[CQ-Contest] RFI into UPS

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RFI into UPS
From: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 12:13:24 -0700
I have a 800VA UPS that trips out on the low bands (40,80 &160).  Have tons
of ferrite on all devices connected to the UPS.  I removed one device at a
time and still tripping.  No other device in or out of the shack is showing
RFI problems on these bands.

Anyone ever experience and fix this sort of issue?
Tnx

Richard
*W7ZR* ex:5C5Z, CN2ZR, K2JSP, W6SBZ, W7KXR, K9ZIJ, W9KNF, W0KDF, W0MQU,
J68ZR, KC6ZR, PJ4/W7ZR, KH2,W7ZR, KH6/W7ZR, V31ZR, VK4AAZ, XE2DV

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*