Re: [CQ-Contest] There is hope for the future

To: Peter Chamalian <w1rm@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] There is hope for the future
From: Sterling Mann <kawfey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:58:04 -0500
Check out the WorldWide Sideband Activity Contest -
https://wwsac.com/rules.html - most of the high scoring ops are under the
age of 18, and the contest's categories encourage youth and women to
operate.

Additionally, there's several YOTA organizations around the world creating
activities for youth. (IARU Region 2 - https://youthontheair.org/) (Region
1 - https://www.ham-yota.com/)

YARC is an organization of hundreds of young hams primarily on Discord -
https://yarc.world/

Indeed, there is hope!