Re: [CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication

To: ua9cdc@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQM Adjudication
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 10:15:40 -0400
Too many statements that it has to do with cheating. It really is all about
accuracy. Contests originally simulated passing traffic — accurately. That
includes, not only the exchange, but, most importantly, the callsigns. Consider
what it would be like if they didn’t check for accurate callsigns. Ops would
just enter whatever sounded close. The most common reason for a NIL is a broken
callsign. You are being penalized for not being accurate, not for cheating.

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."