Re: [CQ-Contest] Alternative for team viewer audio

To: Chuck Kraly <k0xm@byrg.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Alternative for team viewer audio
From: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 05:39:40 -0500
My problem isn’t that I’m “commercial”....looks like my laptop took an update
sometime yesterday, and newer versions require someone to be at the remote pc
to unmute the microphone, in my case the icom audio codec. I tried Skype, but
the windoze 10 “app” wants to use the default windows devices as mics and
speakers, so going to try some other options, thanks for the tips, looks like
I’m not the only one caught up in this....I understand teamviewer concern for
privacy, but you would think they make that unmute option user configurable....

Sent from my iPad