Re: [CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] World Wide Digi DX Contest Results
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 19:07:22 -0700

The rates would be considerably higher, and the operating somewhat less confusing, if everyone operated FT4 instead of being spread across FT4 and FT8.  If you have a steady string of callers on FT4 the theoretical maximum rate is 240 per hour, at least until you have to call CQ again.

And I'm not sure that mouse clicks on a WSJT-X screen are any different than mouse clicks on a CW or RTTY bandmap together with macro key presses on a keyboard.  Possibly you can explain what you see being the difference.

73,
Dave   AB7E