[CQ-Contest] <>>MY<< responsibility?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] <>>MY<< responsibility?
From: Art Boyars <artboyars@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 22:19:51 -0500
" Simply because my QRP into very good antennas is comparable to (or maybe
even better than) 100W or 500W into a typical little pistol's antenna.
And all of those stations should at least have a shot at all the mults.  "

Huh???

So we should demand that somebody set up a good station and send good
operators to NT, MAR, EWA, and whatnot???  Or what -- maybe those sections
should not count in the contest.  Somebody did float an idea about that a
while ago.  Something like requiring minimum activity before a mult would
actually count.  (Maybe it was for DX contests.)

Stretching the concept, let's make 9M2 count the same as JA, because I have
no chance of working 9M2 from the East Coast with 100W and a dipole.

Have we all gone bananas?

73, Art K3KU