Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM stopped working....Help !!!

To: "Carol Richards" <n2mm@comcast.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM stopped working....Help !!!
From: "Larry (K8UT)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2020 19:36:21 +0000
Carol,

I can't tell what's going on from here... but uninstalling and reinstalling will rarely solve problems with N1MM. My guess would be that Windows went "bump in the night" - maybe an update from Microsoft?

Re-apply the latest versionClose N1MMRename n1mm logger.ini and revert to a previous INI fileRead the instructions on how to do that here:
https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/appendices/technical-information/#to-revert-to-a-previous-ini-bak-file

-larry (K8UT)