Re: [CQ-Contest] SP/RAC

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SP/RAC
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 11:36:45 -0600
Thanks, Mike. That works but, as you say, it takes a couple seconds. Besides, I can see all sorts of ways I could mess that up.

73,
Scott K9MA

On 12/28/2019 11:32, Mike Smith VE9AA wrote:

Sorry Scott– My bad…..was typing from memory (wasn’t in the shack)

It’s ALT+F- then 2 (two key strokes—not a combo thereof)

What you are doing is going into your recent files (contests) and picking off the 2^nd contest you have open.

When you wanna go back, do it again.

You can do it all by mouse, too, if you’re a mouse kinda guy.

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB