[CQ-Contest] Network Status and RTTY problem solved

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Network Status and RTTY problem solved
From: Carol Richards <n2mm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:52:30 -0500
Hello all,

Thanks for the help. I have no idea how this happened since I have never networked anything in my life. Fat fingers perhaps?

On a positive note, I finally figured out my RTTY problem. It is tough getting old. I use a rig-blaster advantage and to use it as a DVK, I had to create a virtual com port. That virtual comport needs to be eliminated before the rig-blaster will function on RTTY. This is the result of having to tear down my station in July and then having to put things back...senior moment to go along with my fat fingers. What else will happen to me as I grow younger?

Thanks all....

Carol