Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 204, Issue 7

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 204, Issue 7
From: Bill kollenbaum via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 17:28:23 +0000 (UTC)
I heartily agree with Ed's second part of the post.
In early 2017 when I set up the station in KH6 getting huge pileups on any band
(CW or SSB) that was open was a snap.  Now, 2.5 years later, the pileups on CW
have dwindled and are not as big on SSB.  Flux at the beginning of 2017 were
not much different than now and the station equipment is about the same if not
better.  Meanwhile, the howl of the FT-8 stations is deafening  on "dead bands"
for CW.   Sigh!
KH7XS will be QRT for good by the end of January.  However the station will be
reactivated by the new owner who is an active contester.
Bill  KH7XS/K4XS

Today's Topics:

  1. Re: RBN Stats for CQWW CW (Edward Sawyer)

Message: 1