Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM+, K3 Sidetone Macro

To: Richard Ferch <ve3iay@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] N1MM+, K3 Sidetone Macro
From: K9MA <k9ma@sdellington.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 20:49:07 -0600
That works! (Thanks, Rich, Larry, and Michael.)

Even when aborting the CQ with the ESC key, the sidetone comes back.

I don't know about others, but I find listening to that CQ 10 times between QSO's to be so tedious I'm inclined to go off and do something else, or even to S&P at an even lower rate sorting through the dupes. This will help.

73,
Scott K9MA