Re: [CQ-Contest] WWROF TO SUPPORT YOTA 2020 CAMP

To: Tim Duffy <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WWROF TO SUPPORT YOTA 2020 CAMP
From: Sterling Mann <kawfey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:22:03 -0600
Thank you Tim! WWROF's contribution is hugely appreciated by the YOTA R2
team. It makes a huge difference on not only the bottom line, but to the
futures of a whole bunch of young hams and the amateur radio as a whole.
Sam KC2LRC and I attended the Austria YOTA camp in 2016, and I can say
without a doubt in my mind, that it was a life-changing experience.

You can navigate directly to the 2020 Camp information by visiting
https://yotaregion2.org/cincinnati-2020/

Thanks & 73,
Sterling N0SSC