[CQ-Contest] OP NEEDED CQWW CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OP NEEDED CQWW CW
From: Fabio via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 20:09:48 +0100 (CET)
Hi Guys!

Here in Sicily we still need one or two good CW operators for our Multi Op
effort.

Station is ready and capable of partner and tandem Run/CoRun and S&Ps.

Nearest airports are Catania and Comiso. We can send a file with station
description and operators' skills needed. Full size quarter wave on 160, four
square on 80 and several good Beverage antennas. Double stacked Yagis on other
bands.

At the moment we have ops arriving here from USA and Italy.

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.