[CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Practice Friday Night

To: PVRC <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes Practice Friday Night
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 18:52:23 -0400
Get on the air Friday night for some Sweepstakes CW practice. A great way
to test out your station and macros!

We will practice Friday night 9PM-9:30PM East coast time. That's starting
at 8PM in Central time zone, 7PM Mountain time zone, and 6PM Pacific. AKA
0100Z-0130Z.

Anticipate most action will be on 80M and 40M, and I suggest we hang out
around "the 47's" - 3547 and 7047.

Use your SS macros and work dupes if there isn't a real half hour of action.

You might want to change your CQ temporarily to something like "CQ SS
PRACTICE" because FOR SURE if you call CQ SS on Friday, you will be
reminded by friendly folks that Sweepstakes doesn't start until late
Satuday afternoon :-)

And remember to create a new log for when SS starts for real at 5PM East
coast time Saturday! (2100Z).

Handy N1MM SS setup hints are available on the N1MM doc site:
https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/contests-setup/#arrl-november-sweepstakes-cw-ssb

Tim N3QE