[CQ-Contest] DJ6SI looking for room at Crowne Plaza

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "SMC Reflector" <smc@w9smc.com>, "CWops Reflector" <cwops@groups.io>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] DJ6SI looking for room at Crowne Plaza
From: "Jim N7US" <jim@n7us.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:38:19 -0500
My friend Reinhard, K7RGG/DL1UF, called me to ask if I would pass along a
request for a room at the Crowne Plaza for the 2020 convention.  His friend
Baldur, DJ6SI, a very well known DXpeditioner, is planning on attending the
Hamvention and is in need of a room to share with a friend attending with
him.

Please contact Baldur if you have a reservation for the Crowne Plaza that
you won't use.  His email is dj6si@darc.de <mailto:dj6si@darc.de>  .

Jim N7US