Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 199, Issue 20

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 199, Issue 20
From: Stanley Zawrotny <k4sbz.stan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:45:12 -0400
I concur with Jim’s suggestion about analog and digital categories. It does two
things - it puts each in their own category so that they aren’t competing
against each other and it shuts up the grumbling old men who are against
anything other than CW. (BTW, I am 76 - old but not grumbling.)

Stan, K4SBZ

"Real radio bounces off the sky."