[CQ-Contest] Boat-racing and contesting

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Boat-racing and contesting
From: <info@bokverket.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 23:14:12 +0100
I tried to see if anybody in the great simile contest had made the following
point but in vain. So I take the liberty to post my 2 c worth:

The great thing about contesting "races" is that rowboats, sailing-boats and
motorboats of various sizes  (think the ocean-races, that's M/M's  😊 )  can
participate in the same races.  We also instituted the classic mode to
accomodate the invention of skimmers and previously the clusters Also, with
declining numbers, the serious participants of all these classes are VERY
thankful for the fishermen, leisurely sitting in a rowboat with a rod, who see
a  boat flying by and decide to hail it.

So maybe there is hope for boat racing, excuse me, contesting.

Kindest regards,

Göran Fagerström
SM0DRD,  Stockholm, Sweden