Re: [CQ-Contest] Log analysis apps/software

To: ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log analysis apps/software
From: Mike Ricketts <mike.nd9g@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 08:55:58 -0600
CBS' instructions only specify Cabrillo, I have never tried to load an ADIF
file.

SH5 and Qscope will both take Cabrillo or ADIF.

However, I don't think they get down to that level of detail. They parse
the information the same way. There are lots of data points they do show
you, and they are all worth it. You can try all of them for free, so you're
not out anything if you don't like them.

73,
Mike ND9G