[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party 18 hours away!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <miqp-mail-request@miqp.org>, "CWOPS" <cwops@groups.io>, <ncc@contesting.com>, <mrrc@contesting.com>, <nodxa@contesting.com>, <qsoparty@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO Party 18 hours away!
From: "Dan" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 19:47:44 -0400
Hope to work all of you in the Ohio QSO Party tomorrow from noon till midnight
EDST (1600Z-0400Z) Also, the Kansas and HI parties are on some there should be
lots of activity.
We have 86 of 88 counties with planned activity. We have added more rovers and
mobiles also.

Please spot stations you hear-especially on SSB since there is no SSB skimmer
(yet)

Check OHQP.ORG for planned activity and rules plus county abbrev. and logs
sheets!

73 Dan W8CAR
K8O/m with K8NZ in 29 counties
CWops #1220