Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

To: "sawyered@earthlink.net" <sawyered@earthlink.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?
From: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 12:59:40 +0000
Hi Ed,

You said,

"Others are simply looking at the efficiency gain of being fed spots and the
fact that their eyes add another receptor beyond their 2 ears and that adds to
their efficiency as well."

Please find one example in the High Scores of the CQWW or the CQWPX that
supports your hypothesis ...

By the way I prefer SOAB unassisted - if on the rare occasion I am not in a
multi op

Regards

Trent Sampson
VK4TS